This wonderful 2+2 apartement is completely renovated and newly furnished. It is composed of a big double bedroomroom, living room with a double sofa bed, wardrobe, large kitchen and bathroom.
This very bright apartment is on the second floor of a 13th century palace. The structure remained the same of that era: hammerbeam roof (original) and terracotta paving. In the same street, just 50 meters (160 feet) away, there is the Duomo and the Accademia with Michelangelo's David. In 5 minutes it is possible to reach the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi, Piazza della Signoria and via Tornabuoni.
The area is full of restaurants and cafés. The owner will be happy to suggest you the best ones for quality/price, where you will experience the treats of real florentine food.
In the same street there is a supermarket (Il Centro), while 5 minutes away you will find the most famous local market in town (S. Lorenzo).
The house comes with:
- Internet with WiFI
- Gas hobs and electric oven
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- Coffee machine Nespresso
- Independent heating
- Linens and towels
- Iron and ironing board.
- Parking garage (at an additional cost) just 10 meters away.
Getting to the apartment:
- From Florence Airport: by taxi (30 minutes) or by bus (which connects the airport to Santa Maria Novella Station);
- From Pisa Airport: by bus (Terravision) or by train to Santa Maria Novella Station;
- From the A1, exit Firenze Nord or Firenze Sud - depending on the place of origin. Follow the directions for the city center, Santa Maria Nuova or Duomo. The access to the centre with the car is forbitten, unless you park the car in one of the garages located in the area (one is just 15 metres from the apartment in the same street);
- From Santa Maria Novella: by foot (10 minutes) or taxi.
Pets are allowed upon confirmation.
No strict rules, just good behaviour required.Показать больше
Для совершения бронирования необходимо уточнить у владельца свободно ли жилье в запрашиваемый период.
Уточните у владельца наличие свободных мест и другую интересующую вас информацию.